If you thought you knew tie dye, then think again! We’ve got an awesome twist on America’s favorite hobby that’ll have you wanting to tie-dye anything and everything. Add some color to your wardrobe with Tulip ColorShot Fabric Spray Paint. Grab your friends, grab your t-shirts and get ready for some fun!
-T-shirts (white or in desired colors)
1. Twist your shirt into a loose spiral. Do not use any binding or bands. Keep spiral loose so the ColorShot spray will have lots of surface area.
2. Use hot iron to press folds into shirt. Carefully turn shirt over and press back side.
3. Transfer shirt to covered work surface and spray with desired Color Shot colors. Allow to dry.
4. Carefully turn shirt over and repeat spray pattern on back.
5. Allow the shirt to dry before unfolding.
Diagonal Fold Technique-
1. Pleat shirt loosely in a diagonal pattern. Leave lots of surface area.
2. Repeat steps 2 through 5 above.
1. Crumple shirt loosely leaving lots of surface area.
2. Repeat steps 2 through 5 as above.
This is a great project for a family night or a perfect excuse to have your friends over for some fun! These make great spirit shirts with your school colors or your favorite professional team. Be creative and let loose with Tulip ColorShot Fabric Spray Paint.