Put Your Hand in Mine T-shirt
Put it all into perspective by making a daddy/child handprint tee. You’ll mark the moment forever with how little they are and give Dad something he’ll always wear with a smile.
- Iron a large piece of freezer paper to inside front of shirt. This creates a stable crafting surface and prevents paint from bleeding through to back of shirt.
- Pour Marine Blue onto foam plate. Have Dad press his hand into paint and then press hand onto front of shirt. Allow to dry.
- Pour Lime onto another paper plate and have child press hand onto paint and then over Dad’s handprint. Allow to dry.
- Use Black fabric marker to write “Dad” below handprints.
- Remove freezer paper from inside shirt.