Take the traditional look of tie dye to a whole new level by removing color from dark fabric, then adding bright colors back in. The Tulip Reverse 4-Color One-Step Tie-Dye Kit includes 4 (2.75 fl. oz.) bottles of One-Step Dyes (Pink, Orange, Robin’s Egg Blue, Lilac) plus Color Changer, 4 gloves, 10 rubber bands, and project guide. All Tulip One-Step Dyes are nontoxic and safe for crafters of any age or experience level. One-Step Dyes are formulated to be their best and brightest on natural-fiber fabrics. Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bold through repeated washings.
- Each bottle makes up to 4 fl. oz. of dye
- Features 4 easy-squeeze bottles of highly-concentrated nontoxic One-Step dyes in coordinating colors – just add water to activate
- Includes Color Changer to remove color from fabric
- No need to presoak fabrics in soda ash before dyeing
- Dyes are safe to machine wash – colors stay bright and bold through repeated washings
- Use with 100% natural fiber fabrics like cotton, rayon and wool for best results
Note: project count will vary based on size of garment and amount of dye used. Dyes will appear darker on damp fabric prior to washing and will naturally lighten after laundering.