How to Use (Stovetop Method):
- Fill bowl or stainless-steel sink with one gallon of steaming hot water.
- Stir in ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) salt.
- Pour in dye packet and stir until dissolved.
- Submerge fabric in dye mixture.
- Stir continually for 15 minutes and then occasionally for 45 minutes.
- Rinse fabric in cold water. Wash in warm water and dry away from direct heat or sunlight.
Most vibrant on fibers such as 100% rayon, cotton, silk. Not suitable: pure polyester, acrylic, nylon and fabric with special finishes. Wear protective gloves. Avoid skin and eye contact during use. In case of contact, wash with water.